World Cup
I know that every four years soccer teams are playing all around the world.I never liked to watch soccer. For me,it's kind of boring to watch. I watched more games this year than in years before. I liked to watch when it's exciting game and there is a high score. I prefer to play soccer with my friends. Usually I played with them in my childhood. When I was 14 years old, I started to play Judo and practiced for five years. I met a lot of good friends there, and I had a lot of fun with them. I will never forget this awesome time with them.
Presently, I am doing some sports, like swimming, lifting weights, playing tennis and running. I hope in the future that I will have more time to do sports.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment